"We'll see you in court."

We can help you...

Do you have a DOMESTIC or FAMILY COURT issue but don't have the money
to pay for an attorney?  

These issues might include:

  • Divorce
  • Child Custody
  • Child Support
  • Adoption
  • Legal Guardianship
  • Custody Modification

Have you received a
summons to appear in court?

Or has someone in your family passed away and you need to
probate the will?  Or perhaps there was  no will and a court appointed
administrator needs to be named.

We can help you.   

Legal Aid Administration, LLC, provides you with the ability to represent
"pro se" (without an attorney).  This is a right guaranteed to you
by the 6th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

In order to have any chance of success, however, you must have all your
legal paperwork (motions, petitions, etc.) prepared in accordance with the
rules of the court.

That's what we do for you.